Thursday, January 22, 2009

Are Sanjay and Manyata Dutt hoodwinking the public?

Yes, they are...The couple is trying to make us believe that theirs is a traditional Indian family in which the man of the house takes all the decisions...Give me a break!!!

"He has to take the decision. I take permission from him even if I have to go for coffee or dinner with friends. My priority is my family. He will decide if it is right or not right for me."

(Manyata Dutt in a TV interview - TOI)

Isn't this the same woman who did that raunchy item number in Prakash Jha's movie Gangajal? She also did a B grade movie called Lovers Like Us, the rights of which have been bought by her husband so that nobody can see it (not that anybody did!)...I'm sure Mrs.Dutt's parents didn't say,"Ja beta, kaprhe utaar ke movie me naach le..." She did what she did because she wanted to...

As for Mr.Dutt, he has started believing that he is Munnabhai, the present day Gandhian...His political aspirations have obviously sprouted from a seed sown and watered by his wife (so much for tradition!)...To portray himself as an aam aadmi, he has suddenly become a MCP:

The actor recently said that there was only one "Mr and Mrs Dutt" in Pali Hill. When asked to clarify, he said,

"There's nothing wrong in it. All I was trying to say is that it's a tradition to keep your husband's surname. Even Indira Gandhi took her husband's surname."

(TOI)

Sanjay Dutt has been married twice before...As far as I can remember, his former wives Richa Sharma and Rhea Pillai didn't use the Dutt surname...Where was tradition then? He has lived-in with many women - was that traditional?

Our netas are masters of illusion and deception and Mr.and Mrs.Dutt have found themselves a good teacher in Amar Singh...I hope Sanjay Dutt's stardom doesn't overshadow his criminal past and deceptive and moronic character in the upcoming elections...People of Lucknow, please analyse and think before you vote! Don't get taken in by the stardom!