Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've been tagged, again!

Thanks IHM for the tag...

25 random things about me:

1. I am extremely sensitive
2. I own over 10 pairs of jeans , countless cotton t-shirts & three salwar kameezes...I last wore a saree 1.5 years ago...I don't like synthetic stuff - only cotton...I hate wearing sweaters & try to make do with sweatshirts and fleece jackets which can sometimes be difficult in Gurgaon
3. I love music
4. I hate shopping
5. I hate heaters especially blowers
6. I am easygoing, non-confrontational
7. I like sketching although I haven't done it for a while
8. I can't sing at all
9. I prefer summers to winters...I'm waiting to wear shorts
10. I don't own a single pair of high heeled shoes
11. I don't like jewellery
12. I love watches especially Swiss ones
13. I'm glad my hair has started greying - now people will believe my age!
14. I love reading and my wish is to have my own library room at home
15. I'm a bad judge of character
16. I'm an ok cook although I can't cook vegetarian stuff and fish
17. I'm finicky about cleanliness especially kitchens and bathrooms (Maa, don't laugh!)
18. I like staying at home...Hate going out at night especially to clubs & bars-had my fill during college...I don't mind going to friends' places nearby where I can take my daughter...We've never left her at night with my maid
19. Love movies although haven't been to the theatre much since my daughter was born
20. I hate chocolates, ice-creams and sandesh
21. I'm scared to speak in public...I used to tremble while making presentations at work...Thank god I didn't sweat though - would have been terrible
22. I tend to speak very fast when I'm nervous
23. I'm easy going
24. I get irritated very fast especially with maids when they don't listen to my instructions properly...I don't shout at them though
25. I believe in tolerence; I don't believe in traditions just for the heck of it...If I see the logic, it's fine