Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tagged!!!


Thanks Indyeah for tagging me...Sorry for the delay...Here goes:
1) The age I will be on my next birthday

37! Why am I happy? Because it is closer to 40 and I've heard the 40s are the best years...

2)A place you would like to travel
Let's see...I would really like to see Rome... Why? Because of its rich history and beautiful architecture...



3) My favourite place is




home with my family, books, music and TV...



4. My favourite food is
pasta and my favourite drink is



white wine
5. My favourite colour combination is
Blue and Grey



6. My favourite piece of clothing is




Levi's 501s to be exact...I have more than 10 pairs...They are extremely comfortable...
7. My favourite sitcom is
the funniest show ever! And the best thing is that it is set in NYC, my favourite city...
8. I live in
Gurgaon, the supposed Millennium City...

9. My first job was working at the


Deli counter of Woolworth's in Sydney, Australia when I was in class 11...
10. I'm scared of
losing a loved one


11. Some of my favourite songs are




12. The first thing I'll buy if I get a million dollars


is my own house with a room for a library